My favorites from the past week…
Top 3 Breakfasts
(1) Mango coconut biscotti* with my coffee.
*free sample courtesy of Nonni’s, scroll down to the last section for more info
(2) Smoothie. Hint of Honey almond milk with frozen blackberries, raspberries, and dates.
(3) Cold brew. Coffee concentrate cut with skim milk and maple water.
Tops 3 Lunches
(1) Thanks, Starbucks. A cherry, granola, and yogurt bowl that was quite tasty.
Plus a Almond Coconut KIND bar. An Airhead might have snuck in there too!
(2) Starbucks again. <– I didn’t have it super together this week. But their kale chicken Caesar salad is damn good.
(3) Apples and oats. Quaker Apple Walnut Oatmeal topped with Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter with TJ’s freeze-dried Fuji apples on the side.
Top 3 Desserts
(1) Better than a brownie. Lindt’s caramel brownie bar.
(2) Hot fudge root beer floats.
(3) Shake, shake, shake. We had a tub of vanilla ice cream in the freezer and we weren’t afraid to use it.
Bourbon In My Coffee Breakfast Shake* = 1 cup vanilla ice cream, 2 oz maple bourbon, 2 oz iced coffee concentrate, 1 cup Frosted Flakes; serves 2.
*not actually consumed at breakfast
Top 3 Dinners
(1) Chipotle. My salad was on point – chicken, cheese, corn, sautéed veggies, mild salsa, green tomatillo salsa, and sour cream.
(2) More “Mexican” food.
Green chile and cheese pupusas. Now I need to get my hands on my first fresh pupusa.
Sautéed arugula tossed with avocado and crumbled kale chips.
(3) Asian-inspired. Every piece of this meal came out of our freezer but it was still one of the best of the week.
TJ’s chicken and vegetable goyza.
Frozen broccoli, celery, and spring onions that I cooked in canola oil then gussied up with a quick sauce (brown sugar, chicken broth, fish sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, cornstarch) and some crushed peanuts.
Plus 1 Giveaway!
As I mentioned above, I was sent a free sample of the newest flavor of Nonni’s THINaddictives – Mango Coconut.
They are completely addictive – the perfect balance between chewy and crunchy and not too sweet to eat with breakfast (they have 100 calories per pack of three). I ate them with pretty much every meal this week.
Nonni’s gave me a chance to share the love with you guys too – Simply leave comment on this post before 10 am EST on Tuesday, June 9th for a chance to win your own box.
Not feeling lucky? In celebration of the new flavor, Nonni’s THINaddictives is hosting Summer Giveaway on Facebook – 50 winners will be selected to receive a free box of the new Mango Coconut THINaddictives. There is also a $1 off coupon under their coupon tab.