Please note – this is not my recipe, but I got it years ago from my grandma who has had it in her recipe box for decades. Over the years I have made a few changes to the original though. It could not be easier. I’ve yet to find someone who does not love it! If you don’t like pie, the filling is pretty fantastic by itself.
Yields: 6 servings; Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
- premade graham cracker pie crust (if your store does not stock crusts without trans fat then I would highly recommend making one from scratch instead)
- 15 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- (5) 1.55 oz Hershey milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 1/2 pint Cool Whip, slightly thawed
- In a double boiler, heat marshmallows, milk, and chocolate. Stir regularly until the candy is melted 5 – 10 minutes. Remove from stove and set aside to cool, 10 – 15 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip into the cooled chilling.
- Pour into crust and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours ( it is good frozen too!).
2 thoughts on “S’mores Pie”
Pingback: This Needs to Be a No Crap Zone « Eatventures
Pingback: Pie In The Sky | Eating Chalk