These are Monster Cookies, s’mores style; because everything is better as a s’more. If you’re questioning the peanut butter and marshmallow pairing, don’t. This just works. If you don’t have access to the Mallow Bits substitute an equal amount of mini marshmallows.
Yield: 12 monster-sized cookies; Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 sheets graham crackers, roughly crumbled
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Jet Puffed Vanilla Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Line ungreased baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat mats.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg. In order – add sugars, vanilla, baking soda, butter, and peanut butter, mixing well.
- Use a spatula to fold in oats, graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and mallow bits.
- Scoop dough with a 1/4 cup measuring cup and roll into balls. Evenly space four balls per baking sheet.
- Bake 13 – 15 minutes until browned.
3 thoughts on “S’mores Monster Cookies”
Pingback: S’mores Monster Cookies | Eating Chalk
Pingback: Summer Weekend Excitement | Eating Chalk
Pingback: Two By Two… | Eating Chalk