This dish comes together in a snap, with almost no hands-on time, but feels pretty darn fancy. We serve ours on top of a whole-wheat grain such as barley, faro, or quinoa.
Yields: 3 large servings; Prep Time: 2 minutes; Cook Time: 27 minutes
- 3 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and cleaned
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- zest and juice from 1 small lemon
- pinch each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit. Place Brussels sprouts in an 8 x 8 inch baking dish and drizzle with evoo. Cover dish loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven. Top the sprouts evenly with shrimp, parsley, and lemon, and season with salt and pepper. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, for 12 additional minutes.
2 thoughts on “Lemon Pepper Baked Shrimp”
Pingback: Lunch N Oats | Eating Chalk
Pingback: Destination Charcuterie | Eating Chalk