I filled this recipe under “Desserts” because that’s where people will scroll when they’re looking for popsicles, but frankly it is healthy enough to serve for breakfast. Low-fat Greek yogurt with not too-too much sugar is healthy any way you slice it (or freeze it!).
Yields: 3-5 popsicles depending on the size of your molds; Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until homogenous.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until fully hardened, 6 hours minimum.