I filled this recipe under “Desserts” because that’s where people will scroll when they’re looking for popsicles, but frankly it is healthy enough to serve for breakfast. Low-fat Greek yogurt with not too-too much sugar is healthy any way you slice it (or freeze it!).
Yields: 3-5 popsicles depending on the size of your molds; Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until homogenous.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until fully hardened, 6 hours minimum.
One thought on “Brown Sugar Cinnamon Popsicles”
Love the yoghurt in this recipe. The good thing about Cinnamon is it will wash away all the guilt of sugar since Cinnamon is well known to modulate your blood sugar levels. Of course using Ceylon Cinnamon is always better since it has ultra low Coumarin levels and will not damage your liver like Cassia Cinnamon.