These delicious bars are the happy marriage of magic bars (aka seven layer bars) and banoffee pie.
Yields: 24 bars; Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 15 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped dried baby bananas (from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 cup unsweetened banana chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place butter in a 9×13 inch baking dish in heating oven.
- When butter is fully melted, remove dish from oven and combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix well, then press firmly into the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top of crust then top evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool before cutting. I recommend storing these in the freezer and letting them come to room temperature to serve.