This chili is great for warming up when you’re cold while still pretending that it’s warm outside. The base is hearty and filling and the pineapple lends just a hint of sweetness.
Yield: 6-8 servings; Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 4 hours
- 1 tsp evoo
- 1 lb 94% fat-free ground turkey
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15.5 oz can cannellini beans
- 29 oz can tomato sauce
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- Heat evoo in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until browned, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Place all ingredients (including browned turkey) into crock pot and stir to combine.
- Set pot for 4 hours on the “high” setting.
2 thoughts on “Pineapple Turkey Chili”
Pingback: Last Week’s Top Five | Eating Chalk
Pingback: It’s All Greek To Me! | Eating Chalk