These burgers are super tasty; the egg and Miracle Whip hold them together just fine and the relatively small amount of breadcrumbs really lets the salmon flavor shine through. If your family dislikes the bite of raw onions feel free to sauté the shallots before you add them in.
Yields: 3 – 4 servings; Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large shallots, diced
- 12 ounces skinless boneless salmon
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup miracle whip
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and baking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mash together with a fork until completely combined.
- Form burger mixture into 6 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until browned and cooked through. There’s no need to flip them.