This fudge is creamy and a little bit crumbly, just the way I like it. And you can never (ever) go wrong by making yet another dessert Biscoff-flavored. Recipe is lightly adapted from several peanut butter fudge recipes from around the internet.
Yields: 20 servings; Cook Time: 20 minutes; Cool Time: 2 hours+
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 2 and 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup Creamy Biscoff Spread
- 3 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Place powdered sugar in a large, heat-proof bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in milk and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in Biscoff spread. Pour over powdered sugar and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch casserole dish and refrigerate at least 2 hours before slicing. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
One thought on “Cookie Butter Fudge”
Pingback: Cookie Butter Fudge | Eating Chalk