This dip is creamy and cheesy with just a bit of bite from the horseradish. If you choose to omit the bacon and Worcestershire 3-4 Tbsp of soy sauce would give a comparable sense of umami.
Yield: 1.5 cups; Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or reduced fat mayo
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 slices turkey bacon, roughly chopped
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and use mixer on medium speed to combine. Place in a covered container in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
You could also use a food processor but be careful not to overmix; you want some chunks of bacon embedded throughout.