This sounds simple but it is so delicious! I’m giving the ingredients for one serving but it is easy to multiple for a crowd.
Yields: 1 serving; Prep Time: 2 minutes; Cook Time: 5 – 7 minutes
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pinch each or to taste: salt, pepper, and dried basil
- 10 slices of turkey pepperoni, halved
- 1 oz extra sharp cheddar, cubed
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Place eggs in a small bowl and season as desired. Lightly whisk together with a fork.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook until mostly set, 2-3minutes, stirring with a spatula.
- Fold pepperoni, marinara, and cheese into eggs and cook an additional minute, until fully set.