Loosely adapted from Jenna’s Oh Baby Bars.
These bars are creamy and sweet with just a bit of spice.
Yield: 48 squares; Prep Time: 30 minutes; Cool Time: 1 hour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 and 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp gingerbread flavored syrup (optional)
- Use a mixer to cream together butter and sugars. Blend in Biscoff spread until smooth.
- Use your fingertips to press mixture into an even layer in the bottom of a greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Place in the fridge while you continue with the recipe.
- In a double boiler or over very low heat, melt together chocolates, 1 Tbsp butter, and gingerbread syrup (optional).
- Pour melted chocolate over Biscoff layer and use a spatula to spread smooth.
- Place in the fridge to cool for at least 1 hour.
- Use a knife to cut into small squares.
One thought on “Chocolate Gingerbread Bars”
Pingback: Chocolate Gingerbread Bars | Eating Chalk