This is a slightly more sophisticated, roasty take on peanut butter granola. It is addictive, we kept going back for additional handfuls!
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Bake Time: 20 minutes; Yield ~3.5 cups
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pecan pieces
- 1 cup raw almond slivers
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the first five ingredients (oats through salt). In a small saucepan over low heat, stir together tahini, evoo, and maple, 30 – 90 seconds until tahini is thinned out. Pour over dry ingredients and toss to combine.
- Spread into a thin, even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stopping halfway through to stir the granola.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Allow to fully cool, 1 hour plus, before storing.