Yields: 4-6 servings; Prep Time: 15 minutes total; Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 24 oz chopped broccoli florets
- 1 red onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Prepare two baking sheets with baking spray.
- Place bacon in rows, without overlapping, on one tray. On the other, spread broccoli and onion in one even layer. Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Bake bacon for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked and starting to crisp. When bacon is cool enough to handle tear into ~1/2 inch pieces.
- Bake broccoli for 20 minutes until the florets are softened and just starting to brown.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, maple syrup, tahini, and lemon juice until homogeneous.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
3 thoughts on “Maple Tahini Broccoli Salad”
Pingback: Broccoli, Bacon, Black Sesame, Banana | Eating Chalk
Pingback: Broccoli, Bacon, Black Sesame, Banana - Review Zone
Pingback: Bacon, Broccoli, ‘Bucha | Eating Chalk