Inspired by Tosi’s Cereal Milk. This recipe requires you to strain the milk; you can use a fine mesh sieve but I used my French Press and that worked really well too. Smooshy marshmallows will not work for this, you need crispy ones; if you can’t find the Mallow Bits I recommend picking the marshmallows out of Lucky Charms!
Yields: 2 cups; Hands-on Time: 5 minutes; Hands-off Time: 8 – 16 hours
- 2 cups skim milk or milk of choice
- 1/3 cup Jet Puff Mallow Bits
- 4 squares graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp hot chocolate milk
- Place all of the ingredients together in a container and stir to combine. Cover and store in the fridge for 8 – 16 hours.
- Strain, discarding solids. Milk can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 1 week.