A short post for a short week; here were my top five tastes…
Snack-pack lunch at work. Crispy broccoli, jerky(1), baby carrots, and a Cara Cara Orange.
I am a sucker for limited edition Oreos(2). I always eat them by splitting two in half to make one double-stuffed cookie.
Homemade dinner, chicken with bbq sauce, roasted asparagus, and another killer potato(3) recipe from Serious Eats.
Dinner out with a friend, I finally made it to Taïm and I loved it. We had sandwiches(4) and smoothies(5).
- Smoked Salmon Maple Stick from EPIC
- chocolate-covered strawberry limited edition Oreos
- cheesy onion, bacon, and potato gratin
- pita with balaganoush, tahini, Moroccan carrots, and pickled cabbage
- date, lime, banana, and soy milk