What I’ve Eaten –
What I’ve Been Up To –
- School has been exciting. Yesterday I hung out at a pediatric endocrine clinic and today we had a guest lecture from a leading renal dietitian.
- I’m still sick. Super sick. Boo.
- Also, remember when I said this – “[Adam] was sick last week, I’m sick this week; as long as the dog is healthy next week it’s all good.”? I jinxed us. The dog has a massive eye infection and was dropped off at the vet this afternoon. My poor baby!
- We are heading to Ohio tomorrow evening. We’re spending a few days with family and then coming home on Tuesday after the funeral.
What I’m Thankful For –
- I had an amazing grandpa in my life until I was 26 years old.
- My teachers are all being great about helping me make up the exams/clinic hours I’m missing to attend the funeral.
- My dad is flying to Buffalo and driving to Ohio with us.