Adam and I checked off one of my favorite holiday activities this week – heading to Rockefeller to gape at the tree. We also really enjoyed most of the department store window displays this year.
Best six things I ate this week…
1. Eggnog iced coffee.
2. Praline éclair from Éclair Bakery.
3. Brown sugar latte from Stumptown at the Ace Hotel.
4. Cake batter cookie dough. <– reassurance for folks who baulk at the $7 price tag, two of us couldn’t eat this in one sitting, so if you can keep it cool enough to eat again later you do get a fair amount of bang for your buck
5. Tofu bowl at Chikarashi. A bed of rice with greens, marinated cucumber, seaweed salad, and insanely delicious fried silken tofu.
6. Tres leches cake. I made it for Adam’s birthday, and used eggnog instead of heavy cream as one of my three milks!