Yoga did not happen, but it didn’t happen by choice. When I got in bed last night (later than desired but still not all that late) I was so tired I thought I was going to pass out. My last conscious act was switching my alarm to 8:30 am instead. It was a good call; those three extra hours were a godsend and I woke up feeling well-rested.
Since a 9 am breakfast feels late now, and lunch doesn’t happen on Tuesdays anyway, for my first meal I had lunch.
This Stoffers Cheesy Chicken Brocoli and Rice Bake was pretty good.
A little too much cheese though.
New Year’s Resolutions Check In: January
A month has passed! Let’s see how I’ve done on my goals.
1. Workout a minimum of three times per week.
Fail. But I think this one will get easier now that I’ve got a school schedule to help guide my time.
2. Continue to read at least one book a month, for a minimum total of 30 books this year.
1. Death Du Jour – Kathy Reichs (f)
2. Deadly Decisions – Kathy Reichs (f)
3. Fatal Voyage – Kathy Reichs (f)
4. Grave Secrets – Kathy Reichs (f)
5. Bare Bones – Kathy Reichs (f)
6. Monday Mourning – Kathy Reichs (f)
7. Cross Bones – Kathy Reichs (f)
8. Break No Bones – Kathy Reichs (f)
9. Bones to Ashes – Kath Reichs (f)
Win. 9 books read this month for a total of 9 this year. I doubt I’ll be able to spend this much time reading in the coming months, but it sure was fun.
3. Put the time and effort into my school work that I can be proud of each week.
Win. As of today I’m up-to-date or ahead of the game on everything.
4. Continue working on being a positive person.
N/a. I need to find more specific ways to benchmark this. I think for February my goal is – every time I get so mad I want to yell at Adam, I have to do three push-ups first. And then I can yell!
How are you doing on your NYE resolutions?