Adam had to go to Baltimore for a conference this weekend and I tagged along to hang out with family that lives in Maryland. It was a fantastic weekend. Five fun highlights include…
(1) A new bar, stuffed with chocolate almond butter.
(2) Delicious bowls of chicken soup provencal my aunt made.
(3) Eggnog iced coffee and an eggnog cream stuffed doughnut from Sugar Shack.
(4) A trip to the Guinness brewery.
(5) Baltimore’s Christmas Street, which is basically what the inside of my head looks like all December. It was totally magical.