1. Can we talk about the weather? Because seriously –
2. I definitely rocked day old smokey eye to the gym this morning.
3. Did you like how I casually mentioned that gym trip like it hasn’t been practically a month since I last worked out? I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at level 6 random. Plus a few minutes of strength and stretch moves.
4. The new 2% Coconut Siggi’s Skyr yogurts are delicious. I ate one for breakfast topped with raspberries, 1 tsp passionfruit jam, and a sprinkle of toasted coconut.
5. Even with my lackluster photography skills, breakfast was a looker.
6. I like to study standing at our mantel. Everything is better with a friend.
7. Adam laughed at me when I took home the extra pretzel stick from TGIF’s but I ate it for lunch today with roasted okra. The mustard drizzle was like icing on a cake.
8. One of our smoke alarms is running out of batteries and it beeps every 20 seconds. I appreciate the warning but the damn noise is making me consider burning the house to the ground.
9. Leftover Thai Iced Coffee Slush makes great iced coffee. I poured 1+ cup of skim milk over a leftover serving of slush for a tasty treat.
10. Adam made beef stew in the crock pot to take for lunch this week. We gave a tiny bowl of meat to the dog last night and he’s alternated between standing guard at the fridge and staring deeply into my soul ever since.