Recently my friends at Cascade Ice reached out to me to see if I would like to participate in a drink contest. Four bloggers were to channel their inner mixologists to create a unique drink recipe that CI could share with their fans.
The recipes will be shared on the Cascade Ice Facebook Page soon and fans can vote for a favorite recipe. The winner off the contest will receive box of their favorite flavor and a $100 gift card. If y’all think my recipe looks good, I would love it if you went over to Facebook and voted for me.
Creamy Pink Grapefruit Spritzer, serves 1
- 5 oz ruby-red grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 5 oz Cascade Ice Pink Grapefruit
- Pour grapefruit juice and sweetened condensed milk into glass and whisk to combine.
- Top with Cascade Ice.
- Serve with a straw and, preferably, a sunny day.
I went with a mocktail, but let’s be real, a little vanilla vodka would go perfectly in here.
I was not provided with compensation for writing this post. I received a box of free Cascade Ice to use in my recipe in exchange for my participation in the contest.