No Window Shopping Wednesday this week, instead I’ve got something better – the recipe for S’mores Dip!
Is there anything better than an ooey, gooey s’more? No! But this dip is a close second. The tang from the cream cheese keeps it from being too sweet so you can go back for bite after bite.
The dip will keep in the fridge for up to three days (probably longer but you’ll definitely have finished it by then!). Serve with Teddy Grahams, pretzel sticks, or apple slices.
- 8 oz 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 20 toasted marshmallows*
- 4 sheets graham cracker, crushed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Place softened cream cheese and toasted marshmallows in a medium bowl. Use a mixer on medium speed to mix until homogenous.
- Use a spatula to fold in crushed graham cracker and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or pull from the fridge a bit before serving so the dip can come up to room temperature.
*If you have a broiler – lay the marshmallows on a sprayed cookie sheet and then place under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute. You’ll need to watch the marshmallows carefully because they can go from toasty to burnt in a matter of seconds.
If you don’t have a broiler – it is possible to toast marshmallows in the oven (or over a grill if you’ve got one!). Lay them on a sprayed cookie sheet and place them in your oven at the highest temperature it allows. Cooking times will vary.