Good morning! My day started off with a difficult trip to the gym. I forgot my water bottle at home, and when I tried to buy one the machine stole my money. Ugh. I knew I couldn’t do much without drinking (I hadn’t even had a sip yet) but I figured I could do something. Treadmill – 5 minutes walking warm up, 10 minutes running, 5 minutes walking cool down. 20 minutes and 1.6 miles.
Then I bought my Statistics manual while the book store line was still short and walked home. On T/R I’m going to drive to the gym in the morning and then walk home (and back to school) so that I keep my good parking spot. When I leave Statistics in the afternoon I only have 45 minutes to get to clinical so I can’t afford having to hike to my car. Today Adam is home and can give me a ride to class, yay!
Breakfast was another won ton experiment, and a winner.
Banana Ricotta Won Tons
- 1/2 a small banana
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp honey
- pinch salt
- 5 won ton wrappers
- baking spray
- cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mash together filling components (banana through salt) until well combined.
- Place ~ 1 tsp of filling in the center of each won ton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrappers with water and fold into little packages, pressing the sides firmly to seal.
- Place won tons on prepared baking sheet. Spray the tops with baking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
I also had a juicy pear.
Bring on the juicy fruits; I’m also guzzling water like there’s no tomorrow.
Today is my long day – Stats, clinical, evening class until 8 pm – so I’ll see you tonight for what’s sure to be a cranky post!