These cookies were inspired by my S’mores Monster Cookie recipe so originally I wanted to name them after Frankenstein’s. But that didn’t feel right. These cookies aren’t monstrous, but they are two-faced. One side is sweet (Jekyll) and the other is salty (Hyde).
Salty, sweet, or all of the above; with multiple kinds of nuts packed into one cookie recipe you know it’s bound to be good!
Jekyll and Hyde Cookies, yields 16 large cookies
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Sweet ‘n Salty Peanuts
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Covered Kettle Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Line ungreased baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat mats.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg. In order – add sugars, vanilla, baking soda, butter, and peanut butter, mixing well.
- Use a spatula to fold in oats, sweet ‘n salty peanuts, and chocolate covered kettle corn.
- Roll dough into 16 balls and evenly space on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 13 – 15 minutes until browned.