…what’s going on?
Well, it’s official – I am a terrible blogger this semester. I want to blame my hand (and that really has been the problem this week) but mostly it’s that school is freaking busy right now. Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy <– if you don’t read that in the voice of the magician from “Frosty the Snowman” then you are a communist. j/k
Things are going to get a little easier for the next two weeks though – I front-loaded my semester with assignments by signing up to go first for practically everything – and I hope to blog a bit more regularly. I really do enjoy it!
So, what’s going on?
- my hand doesn’t hurt as much but I’m still not allowed to work out until the stitches are out (next Thursday)
- Adam has been leaving to go on interviews and I miss him like crazy
- my final clinical rotation is our first time at a big hospital and the days have been looooong
- we are going to Philly this weekend! Like, now. Adam has an exam to take so we’re going to spend some time with our in-laws and explore the city.
- I am planning on blogging this weekend
The vegan challenge? Still on, but there have been a few slips. Like when Adam came home from DC with macaroons.
I want to give this challenge my best but there was no way I was going to turn down a sweet gift of my favorite treat just because of the challenge. So I ate them.
And by “I ate them” I mean right then. At midnight. And got back into bed without rebrushing my teeth. And all was right with the world.
Is there anything absolutely amazing that Adam and I should do in Philly this weekend?