This Asian-inspired tofu has a good balance of sweet and spice. I highly recommend saving your leftover marinade to boil into a tasty sauce! Since you’re marinating it, you don’t have to worry about pressing your tofu
Yield: 3 servings; Prep Time: 2 hours; Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 14 oz extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sriacha
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Slice tofu evenly into 9 pieces.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large, flat tupperware and stir to combine. Place the tofu slices in the marinade, making sure each piece is fully covered. Cover and let sit at least 2 hours (it’s fine to leave it overnight).
- Remove slices from marinade and place in a single layer on a foiled and sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 425 degrees Farenheit.