This recipe is not healthy at all, and could certainly be changed, but I decided to post it as is. Actually, the original recipe was even worse, and my mom healthied it up.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip, serves 8 – 12
- 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1C light mayonnaise (we use miracle whip)
- 1C shredded parmesan cheese, reserve 2T
- 5oz frozen chopped spinach, pressed until all the liquid is removed
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix.
- Pour into a pie pan or small casserole dish.
- Top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 20-25minutes in a 350* oven.