Roasting is hands down my favorite way to cook any and every vegetable. It is healthy, quick, and makes anything tasty. The steps are the same for all veggies and the results are always fantastic.
- preheat the oven to 475*
- prep a baking sheet with aluminum foil and a bit of baking spray
- chop veggies into chunks, fries, etc.
- evenly space veggies on tray
- lightly spray with baking spray and sprinkle with salt (and any other spice)
- cook for 20-35minutes depending on the vegetable
I’ve roasted all sorts of things: brussels sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus, broccoli, yams, potatos, squash, tofu, tempeh and more -