These burgers are super tasty; the egg and miracle whip hold them together just fine and the lack of bread crumbs really lets the salmon flavor shine through. They provide healthy fats and have ~200 calories per burger.
Yields: 6 servings; Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large shallots, diced
- 24 ounces skinless boneless salmon
- 1/4 cup miracle whip
- 3 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and baking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mash together with a fork until completely combined.
- Form burger mixture into 6 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until browned and cooked through.