This is just as tasty as regular lasagna, but in a fraction of the cooking time! It’s a lot healthier too; with the brands I used each generous serving has only 360calories. Makes 4 servings.
- 10-12 oz package refrigerated ravioli (we used a spinach and three cheese variety)
- 4 cups (packed) fresh baby arugula
- 2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Lightly grease an 8x8inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place half of the ravioli in a neat, even layer in the bottom of your casserole dish. Top ravioli with 2 cups arugula. Top arugula with 1 cup marinara sauce, spreading evenly with a spoon.
- Repeat layers once more. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45minutes, until browned and bubbly.