You could serve this as a side dish, on top of salads, or stuffed into a pita with humus.
Cauliflower Patties, serves 2
- 1/2 lb cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/8 t curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 2T lemon juice
- 1T evoo
- Steam cauliflower.
- Pour cooked cauliflower into a blender/food processor and pulse, stopping occasionally to stir, until cauliflower is uniformly crumbly.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl and add everything but evoo.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Mash cauliflower mixture together and form into 8 small patties.
- Cook patties on stovetop in two batches, about 2minutes per side.