My grandma sent me this recipe and it could not be easier. I’ve yet to find someone who does not love it! If you don’t like pie, the filling is pretty fantastic by itself.
S’mores Pie, makes 5-6 servings
- premade graham cracker pie crust (if your store does not stock crusts w/o trans fat then I would highly recommend making one from scratch instead
- 15large marshmallows
- 1/2C skim milk
- 5 small Hershey almond bars
- 1/2pint Cool Whip
- Melt marshmallows, milk, and chocolate in a double boiler.
- When cool fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust and chill (is good frozen too).