This hot cocoa is so thick and creamy it’s more like pudding! Makes two small servings.
- 1 cup plain almond milk (we used Unsweetened Silk)
- 2 unsweetened baker’s chocolate squares
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon extract
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- (optional) cinnamon and vegan marshmallows
- In a small, thick-bottomed put, heat milk to a low boil.
- Chop chocolate and add to milk. Cover pot and continue to boil 1-2minutes.
- Whisk in sugar and cinnamon extract.
- Pour into two mugs and top with cinnamon and marshmallows if desired.